We take care of you right from when you first register with us. Our friendly team of estate agents will help you find your ideal flat or house to rent and then take you through the whole letting process with minimum hassle to you.
Why use MMP?
- Low fees – we don’t charge the excessive administration fees that some estate agents insist on.
- Streamlined letting process – we operate a very efficient letting process so the hassle to you will be minimal. We do most things by email and also now use the latest secure electronic tenancy agreements, minimising paperwork and speeding up the moving in process.
- Friendly local team of letting agents – we have a very personal approach to our tenants and being an independent company we have a small turnover of staff so you will always deal with the same friendly team.
- Well maintained properties – the majority of our properties are managed by us therefore you will be very well looked after once in the property and breakdowns will be resolved quickly with minimum disruption to you.
- Highly recommended – we come highly recommended by our tenants, some of who go on to become landlords with us as well! Read some of our recent tenant testimonials.
- ARLA Licensed – we are a fully licensed member of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) the only professional body in the UK concerned with self-regulating of letting agents. See our strict codes of practice for more details.
- Tenancy application (dealing with all pre-tenancy related questions from tenants, preparing tenancy agreement and deposit documentation/protection) – £120 (£100 + VAT) per new tenancy
- Referencing – £60 (£50 + VAT) per applicant, where you are in full time and permanent employment and meet affordability criteria. Otherwise you require a guarantor, £120 (£100+VAT).
- Inventory/Check-out – the landlord pays for the inventory and the tenant pays for the check-out. Check out fees vary according to the size of the property and could range from £150 (£125 + VAT) up to £300 (£250 + VAT).
- Tenant replacement during a tenancy – please see our FAQs