Why use MMP
- Low fees – we don’t charge referencing, administration, inventory/check-out fees.
- Streamlined letting process – we operate a very efficient letting process so the hassle to you will be minimal. We do most things by email and also now use the latest secure electronic tenancy agreements, minimising paperwork and speeding up the moving in process.
- Well maintained properties – the majority of our properties are managed by us therefore you will be very well looked after once in the property and breakdowns will be resolved quickly with minimum disruption to you. Peace of mind – see our Out of Hours Service.
- Highly recommended – we come highly recommended by our tenants, some of who go on to become landlords with us as well! Read some of our recent tenant testimonials.
- ARLA Licensed – we are a fully licensed member of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents) the only professional body in the UK concerned with self-regulating of letting agents. See our strict codes of practice for more details.
Fees and Charges
- Tenancy application – FREE
- Referencing – FREE
- Inventory/Check-out – FREE
- Holding Deposit – 1 weeks rent
- Security Deposit – 5 weeks rent
- Mid Tenancy Tenant Change – This is always subject to landlord approval and limited to a maximum of one tenant change during each fixed term period. The charge is £50 to facilitate this unless a landlords costs prove to be higher.
The majority of Fees are prohibited under the Tenant Fees Act 2019. However, there are certain circumances during a tenancy where a fee or charge may be applicable. These are explained in the following leaflet from ARLA – Tenant fees Explained.