We have two lettings options for Landlords, depending on how much time you have and how involved you like to be the letting of your property.
All the items above, and
- Independent Referencing – we check CCJs, credit score, previous landlord history, bank details, immigration status and employment references.
- Tenancy agreement – we use an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement.
- Deposit Registration – a six week deposit is collected prior to the tenant moving into the property and registered with the Deposit Protection Service.
- Inventory and Check out – arranged at the landlords request. Separate charge.
- Collecting the rent – we collect this on your behalf and forward the net rent to you each month accompanied by a detailed statement of account.
- Statutory Notices – we deal with all tenancy related matters including the serving of legal notices.
- Renewal Tenancy Agreement – we put in place a new fixed term tenancy agreement at the end of every tenancy.
- Negotiate Deposit Refund – we will send you a copy of the check-out report and advise you on what deductions (if any) should be put forward. We will negotiate with the tenant and provide quotes for any remidial works, where required.
- Rental Valuation – free advice on the market rent for your property.
- Photos – we use professional photos to show your property in the best way possible.
- Marketing your property – we advertise your property on our website and the popular property portals.
- Accompanied Viewings – a member of our team will meet the tenants and show them the property.
- Negotiate Offer – we will negotiate an agreed offer with the tenants.
- One off Fee – no ongoing commitment.
Landlords would then perform their own referencing checks, tenancy agreement and deposit registration. For an additional charge, MMP can assist with some of these upon request.
You can view all the information on our letting fees here.