Finding you the right tenant is of paramount importance to MMP – quality marketing, viewings with highly experienced property professionals and excellent referencing. Our full Lettings Services includes:
- Valuation, Photos and Marketing – free advice on the market rent for your property, along with professional photos and advertising on property portals.
- Accompanied Viewings – experienced members of our team will show tenants the property. We will negotiate an agreed offer with you and the tenants.
- Independent Referencing – we check CCJs, credit score, previous landlord history, bank details, immigration status and employment references.
- Tenancy Agreement and Deposit– we use an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement. A five week deposit is collected prior to the tenant moving into the property and registered with the Deposit Protection Service.
- Collecting the rent – we collect this on your behalf and forward the net rent to you each month accompanied by a detailed statement of account.
- Renewal and Statutory Notices – where applicable put in place a new fixed term tenancy agreement at the end of every tenancy, but if the tenants decide to leave, we arrange the serving of legal notices.
- Inventory and Check out – we can arrange these important checks as part of our full Letting Service, they are charged separately through a 3rd party provider. For properties we manage, we can also negotiate the deposit refund/deductions with the tenants.
You can view all the information on our letting fees here.