Our Vacant Property Management Service covers most of prime SW London, including Balham, Battersea, Chelsea, Clapham, Earlsfield, Fulham, Putney, Wandsworth and Wimbledon.
Who is our Vacant Property Management Service for?
- You may have a property that is being sold and you need a stop gap service.
- Or you could own a pied-a-terre and need someone local to look after it while you are not using it.
- You purchased a property and you prefer to keep it empty, but well maintained and secure.
- Most Insurance companies require a minimum of monthly visits on vacant properties.
Our Service Includes
- Regular Check-ups – we will visit your property regularly to assess the condition and make sure it is secure.
- Single point of contact – we are a small independent company. Our property manager has been with us for 13 years – we don’t have the revolving door of staff coming and going like at the large corporate companies.
- Call-out repairs service – we will deal with maintenance requests from 24/7 365 days a year. We have many years of maintenance knowledge and experience in-house.
- Key holding – we will securely store your keys at our central SW London office.
- Post Forwarding – we will collect any mail during our routine visits and forward it by post or open/scan/email to you.
- Maintenance and Refurbishments – as well as reactive repairs, we also experienced in decorating, kitchens, bathrooms and full refurbishments (including lofts and extensions).
- Safety Certificates – we can arrange these important checks on your behalf, including Gas Safety check and an Electrical Inspection.
- Expert Advice – we are very experienced, being landlords ourselves as well as managing a large portfolio of landlord properties – we are highly qualified with direct experience to advise you on all aspects of your property.
- Prime Locations – covering all the prime areas of SW London including, Battersea, Brixton, Clapham, Chelsea, Earlsfield, Fulham, Putney, Wandsworth and Wimbledon.
Costs – starting from £100 + VAT
Our rates for Vacant Property Management all depend on the size of your property and how regular you would like the visits to be.
For a standard 1 bedroom flat with one routine visit per month, the cost would be around £100 + VAT.
If you would like a quote to have your vacant property managed, then contact email@example.com.