Our Vacant Property Management Service covers most of prime SW London, including Balham, Battersea, Chelsea, Clapham, Earlsfield, Fulham, Putney, Wandsworth and Wimbledon.
Who is our Vacant Property Management Service for?
- You may have a property that is being sold and you need a stop gap service.
- Or you could own a pied-a-terre and need someone local to look after it while you are not using it.
- You purchased a property and you prefer to keep it empty, but well maintained and secure.
Whatever your reasons, it is vitally important to have someone local who you can trust to keep an eye on your vacant property, make sure it is secure and perform routine maintenance/visits while it is vacant. Also, most insurance companies require a monthly visit to the property to comply with their TsCs.
Our Service Includes
- Regular Check-ups – we will visit your property regularly to assess the condition and make sure it is secure.
- Single point of contact – we are a small independent company. Our property manager has been with us for 13 years – we don’t have the revolving door of staff coming and going like at the large corporate companies.
- Call-out repairs service – we will deal with maintenance requests from 24/7 365 days a year. We have many years of maintenance knowledge and experience in-house.
- Key holding – we will securely store your keys at our central SW London office.
- Post Forwarding – we will collect any mail during our routine visits and forward it by post or open/scan/email to you.
- Maintenance and Refurbishments – as well as reactive repairs, we also experienced in decorating, kitchens, bathrooms and full refurbishments (including lofts and extensions).
- Safety Certificates – we can arrange these important checks on your behalf, including Gas Safety check and an Electrical Inspection.
- Expert Advice – we are very experienced, being landlords ourselves as well as managing a large portfolio of landlord properties – we are highly qualified with direct experience to advise you on all aspects of your property.
- Prime Locations – covering all the prime areas of SW London including, Battersea, Brixton, Clapham, Chelsea, Earlsfield, Fulham, Putney, Wandsworth and Wimbledon.
Our rates for Vacant Property management all depend on the size of your property and how regular you would like the visits to be.
If you would like a quote to have your vacant property managed, then contact firstname.lastname@example.org.