Property Management Services – SW London
Our property management service is essentially a stand alone package, so if you have already found tenants for your property or you are unhappy with you current estate agent, then please get in touch.
- Annual Check-up – we will visit your property midway through the tenancy to assess the condition of the property.
- Single point of contact – our property manager has been with us for 10 years, is a landlord himself and will develop an intimate knowledge of your property.
- Call-out repairs service – we will deal with maintenance requests from tenants 24/7 365 days a year. We have many years of maintenance experience.
- Maintenance and Refurbishments – as well as reactive repairs, we also experienced in decorating, kitchens, bathrooms and full refurbishments (including lofts and extensions).
- Safety Certificates – we arrange these important checks on your behalf, including the annual Gas Safety check and the Electrical Inspection, every 5 years.
- Expert Advice – we are very experienced, being landlords ourselves and therefore highly qualified to advise you on all aspects of your property.
- Prime Locations – covering all the prime areas of SW London including, Battersea, Brixton, Clapham, Chelsea, Earlsfield, Fulham, Putney, Wandsworth and Wimbledon.
You can see more information on our Management Service options and fees here.
Vacant Property Management Services
You may have a property that you only use occasionally or it might be in the process of being sold, or you just prefer to keep it empty – whatever your needs our Vacant Property Management Service could be perfect for you.
It gives you the peace of mind that a local professional is on hand to perform necessary repairs and routine visits to make sure your asset is well protected. Find out more about our Vacant Property Management Service.