The property management service is a stand alone package, so if you have already found tenants for your property or you are unhappy with you current estate agent then you can still benefit.
Our Property Management Service
- Mid Tenancy Check-up – our property manager will visit your property ‘mid tenancy’ to assess the condition of the property and report to you any maintenance requirements. You will be sent a report of the visit including photos where necessary.
- Single point of contact – you will have a dedicated property manager who has direct experience and intimate knowledge of your property, unlike many high street agents where you will be dealt with in a call centre environment. Our property manager is a landlord himself so fully understands your needs and how to effectively deal with tenants requests.
- Call-out repairs service – we will deal with maintenance requests from tenants 24/7 365 days a year. We have many years of experience dealing with maintenance and refurbishments allowing us to handle repairs quickly and cost effectively.
- Maintenance and Refurbishments – Aside from handling repair work, we also dabble in maintenance decorating, general building work, and full refurbishments.
- Landlord’s Gas Safety – we arrange this important check on your behalf
- Expert Advice – we are landlords ourselves so are very well equipped to advise you on all aspects of your property, including maintenance, refurbishments and general property investment advice.
- With our lettings service, we can help secure tenants for your properties.
Management service fees
For our property management services, we charge 4.8% (4% plus VAT) of the gross rent per month. This fee is automatically taken out of the rent collected from your property each month. Those landlords who prefer collecting rent on their own or use another letting agent to collect can pay our service through an organised monthly standing offer.
A maintenance float of £350 is also required to cover any incidental maintenance costs. Landlords should keep in mind that this is money that we hold under their accounts so that we can pay maintenance contractors directly and as required. Any additional payments are to be topped up by our clients upon request. We don’t charge anything on top of routine contractor repair charges unless works are beyond £600 when a 12% (10% + VAT) arrangement fee on the cost of works is applicable.