Our property management service is essentially a stand alone package, so if you have already found tenants for your property or you are unhappy with you current estate agent, then please get in touch.
- Annual Check-up – we will visit your property midway through the tenancy to assess the condition of the property and report to you any maintenance requirements.
- Single point of contact – our property manager has been with us for 10 years, is a landlord himself and will develop an intimate knowledge of your property.
- Call-out repairs service – we will deal with maintenance requests from tenants 24/7 365 days a year. We have many years of maintenance experience, allowing us to handle repairs quickly and cost effectively.
- Maintenance and Refurbishments – as well as reactive repairs, we also experienced in decorating, kitchens, bathrooms and full refurbishments (including lofts and extensions).
- Safety Certificates – we arrange these important checks on your behalf.
- Expert Advice – we are very experienced and highly qualified to advise you on all aspects of your property. We also ensure your property is kept up to date with the changing legislation.
Our management services are available as part of a ‘Fully Managed Letting’ or as a ‘Repairs Only’ Management Service.
You can view more information on our Lettings and Management Services and Fees here.