Out of hours service
Manage My Property operate an ‘out of hours’ service for our managed properties so that in the event of an emergency tenants are always able to contact someone.
Please note: You should only contact our ‘out of hours’ service in a genuine emergency. Contractors charge extremely high rates for out of hours work, therefore if the call out is deemed not to have been necessary or warranted then tenants can be liable for the call out charge.
Out of hours – any time outside the hours of 9am-5.30pm, Mon – Fri.
What is an out of hours emergency?
- Serious water leaks where the leakage cannot be contained until the next working day
- Damaged caused as a result of break-in which would compromise the security of the property and contents. You must report such an incident to the police and obtain a crime reference number
- Lock malfunction (please be aware, if the locksmith decides there is nothing wrong with the lock, you may be charged for his call out).
- Serious structural damage
- If you smell gas, please call the gas emergency services on 0800 111 999
What is definitely NOT an emergency?
- Appliance breakdowns – e.g washing machines, ovens etc. These should be reported the next working day.
- Tenants have locked themselves out – this is not MMP/Landlord responsibility. Tenants should contact a locksmith themselves and then arrange for the correct number of new keys to be supplied to MMPs office. Spare keys are only availble for tenants to borrow during the normal office hours Mon-Fri 9am – 5.30pm.
- Normal wear and tear maintenance, condensation, damp issues, pest (mice etc)
If you believe you have a genuine out of hours emergency then please call – 0207 228 9480 (option 3)
This puts you through to the mobile phone of our on duty property manager. If there is no answer then please leave a message and you will receive a call back as soon as someone is available.
Please note: If for any reason you are unable to reach someone then you should always act appropriately to protect yourselves and the landlord’s property from damage.